Bad craziness with Facebook login

So… this blog had two posts that weren’t appearing on the home page but were everywhere else. After considerable tweaking, I decided to clear my browser cache going back seven days.

Unfortunately I did this with Facebook open on my laptop. Facebook pitched a fit and locked me out of my laptop account, and said send a photo ID, which I did. (My iPhone Facebook continued to work fine.)

Facebook said I could recover using my email address on Gmail. Unfortunately, it somehow got me mixed up with another Bob Morris on Gmail so none of the email recovery options worked.

Finally, I recovered using my cell phone number which is linked to my Outlook email on Facebook.

And that finally worked.

I am a geek, and this took 30 minutes. Sigh.


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.