San Bruno gas explosion

I was near a large apartment building once that was quickly engulfed in flames when a dimbulb unfastened the gas on his stove, took a shower, came back and lit a cigarette.

I saw him walk out of the building with his clothes nearly burned off and much of his skin too. He died a few days later.

Until you’ve seen a gas explosion, it’s difficult to really comprehend the stupendous damage it can do. What just happened in San Bruno is horrific.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.