1) The Official Secrets Act is much harsher than any comparable law the US has. Brits are subjects, not citizens, and they have no Constitution. Plus, once a trial is ongoing, the press is severely limited as to what they can say.
2) Why does Blair always bow to Bush? I dunno either sometimes think Bush has some major pressure hold on Blair. Because Blair seemingly always buckles. "The Senator from England", he’s been called, and he’s certainly not lacking in compliance and obedience either! The question is, why? What’s in it for him?
3) The bombing memo does exist. A member of Parliament told BlairWatch that he has read it. This directly contradicts Bush’s denials.
4) Al-Jazeera has sent a letter to Blair asking for an explantion. This issue will not go away. The more they try to kill it, the bigger it gets (except for the comatose US mainstream media that is.)
5) There’s hints of much more in the memo besides the bombing threat, esp. concerning Fallujah. Something damning enough that the Official Secrets Act is being invoked to block it from being printed. Of course, this just makes people want to read it even more.
Blair Watch, leading the way
Don’t Bomb Us – A blog by Al Jazeera Staffers
Mediachannel.org: War on the Media: "Don’t Bomb Us"