Breaking News! Kshama Sawant to debate Frank Chopp. Democrat Frank Chopp of the Washington House of Representatives, representing the 43rd district since 1995 and current Speaker of the House has agreed to debate his opponent, Socialist Alternative’s Kshama Sawant!
Join Socialist Alternative Club at Seattle University as Chopp and Sawant discuss their campaigns and how they plan to address the needs of the 99%!
Tuesday, September 25 at 7:30pm (PDT)
Seattle University Student Center, Room 160
Like and share this event on Facebook:
Please consider making a donation to Vote Sawant today, and help us strike a blow against corporate politics in 2012.
* A maximum donation of $900 can sustain a full-time organizer for a month.
* $500 will allow us to print 250 yard signs.
* $200 will help pay for a political consultant to analyze the most likely voters.
* $30 will allow us to make a laminated full-color sign for our tables.
* $10 will help us maintain our website for a month.
Make donations at VoteSawant.org
Other Ways You Can Support our Campaign:
1) Like our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/VoteSawant
We are running a 100% grassroots, working-class campaign. We rely on ordinary people contributing their time and energy to build our campaign. We need you to get involved! There are many things that we need help with, so you can definitely pick a task that works for you! Sign up at www.VoteSawant.org
Invite the candidate and/or a campaign representative to talk with your organization about an endorsement. Please also contact us if you want to personally endorse as an individual. Include exactly how you want to be listed, for example, as “John Gallup, Amalgamated Transit Union Local 587 member.”
4) Get organized – Join Socialist Alternative!
We have weekly activist meetings, events, and education programs to help understand the key lessons of past movements, revolutions, and how to change society.