category

MF Global missing money now estimated at $3 billion

Why it was just a few days ago the feds were saying a mere $600 million had vanished out of supposedly safe MF Global customer accounts. Apparently the feds are no longer capable of counting, as the amount is now estimated at $3 billion. Worse, the trustee says former customers will now get a mere 60% of their holdings, with no explantion about the other 40%. Much of the holdings in accounts are still frozen because the trustee and feds have no idea where it is.

Two words. organized crime. That’s what happened. Money in private accounts simply vanished and no one has a clue? There will be farmers who get wiped out because of this because they won’t be able to sell forward their crops or hedge.

This is an obscenity.

  • max

    The Words of JFK “For we are opposed around the world by a ruthless and monolithic conspiracy” Yes America,Europe,Japan are barrels filled with the Rotten Apples of SECRET SOCIETIES, known also as the Brotherhood of the Rings, also portrayed surreal in book “Lord of the Rings.” These robe wearing ritualistic Orders now are working their hidden agendas throughout the word; agendas of 1. Control and manipulation of Banking and Finance through indebtedness 2. Global Warming Taxation schemes, 3. Eugenics through “Planned Parenthood,” Vaccinations that spread Aids, Flues, Cancers, ever increasing use of radiation devices 4.Wars and Terrorism threats , and the War on Terror. 5. Homosexuality through use of estagenic hormones, 6.World Drug Trade is ever increasing with help of world intelligence agencies, 7.The establishment of Control Grids,FEMA detention camps, RUTHLESS shoot first Cops, and a out of Control Judicial that continually legislates against JESUS and the American Flag. 8. LAWS that are clearly unconstitutional are being legislated like Lieberman, McCain’s S3081.

  • max

    Lodges operate by seeking Politicians, police,mayors,city councils and judges as initiates: Say a judge is member, first he is corrupted by money, influence peddling, Sex-women or boys; All deviant acts are recorded. Say a Judge(one day)doesn’t agree with his orders: he’s berated, ostracised, threats, phone calls to his wife. Say a Judge still resists orders, he will be busted out in newspapers or investigated for a past misuse of public trust; Say a Judge gets mad and starts informing on his Ring Brothers-then he may be killed but Police will rule it suicide of course.In 1826, Captain William Morgan, was killed for revealing Secrets of the Brotherhood.

  • max

    Members are early learned into secret orders by participation in Greek College fraternities as a Pre initiation. America has ALREADY BEEN CONQUERED and OCCUPIED for a long time now. Freedoms, are being outlawed even free speech will be a crime. FEMA detention camps are waiting for you. Most the Gov. and Police and Military and Judges are owned by the Brotherhood of the Ring, they will follow orders just like the Nazi’s-the lodges will demand it of their brothers.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes