Vote To Impeach ad in Boston Globe today!
The entire national and world media are in Boston this week for the Democratic National Convention. By placing a full-page ad in the Boston Globe, the Impeach Bush campaign will not only reach a large New England audience but most of the world media.
Bush and Cheney “committed violations and subversions of the Constitution of the United States of America in an attempt to carry out with impunity crimes against peace and humanity and war crimes and deprivations of the civil rights of the people of the United States”
1) Seized power to wage wars of aggression, acts defined as the supreme international crime in the Nuremberg Judgment, in defiance of the U.S. Constitution.
2) Lied to the people of the U.S., to Congress, and to the U.N., about the war and occupation concealing the real reason for the attack.
3) Ordered and directed the violent overthrow of sovereign states, disappearances, kidnappings, torture, assassinations, summary executions, and murders.
4) Threatened to wage first strike nuclear war against even non-nuclear countries.
5) Trashed the Bill of Rights and fundamental freedoms of the American people and others everywhere by acting to strip U.S. citizens of their constitutional and human rights.
Read the whole thing (pdf)