category

Dating service: Singles want to date within their political party

This is genuinely pathetic and sad commentary on our increasingly partisan and divided times.

In this neck-and-neck, ideologically fraught presidential election season, politically active singles won’t cross party lines. The result is a dating desert populated by reds and blues who refuse to make purple.

In previous years, 25% of members of a high end (and legitimate) dating service didn’t want to meet anyone in the other party. Now it’s 75%.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by WooThemes